Kanye West has used a lot of creative words to describe himself over the years, but he’s no dummy.
So where did people get the idea that West tweeted—then immediately deleted—a photo of an in-the-buff Kim Kardashian eating what appears to be room service in the first place?
“This phantom tweet never occurred on his account,” West’s rep continued.
“This is obviously the desperate, sad act of someone seeking to gain media exposure by exploiting Kanye’s notoriety. Kanye doesn’t even know this person, has never seen this picture, and hasn’t been on his Twitter account for a day. It’s a shame that in our media culture, the rampant spread of this kind of irresponsible ‘reporting’ occurs with such regularity and with such impunity.”
See what happens when celebs neglect their Twitter pages for even a day?
Meanwhile, the woman who’s actually in the woman-eating-naked pic, porn star Amia Miley, has spent the morning offering up proof (back dimple piercings, anyone?) that she is, in fact, the model in question. Apparently, not all flesh aficionados are convinced.
“I can’t believe how even after the proof has been presented, there’s still a few who are stuck on stupid..congrats, you’re special,” Miley tweeted.
- Kim Kardashian Nude Twit Pic: Actually Amia Miley! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Pic Of Naked, Kim Kardashian-ish Woman Allegedly Posted on Kanye West’s Twitter as Prank (tmz.com)
- Kanye West Posts Kim Kardashian’s Nude Picture On Twitter (naijapen.wordpress.com)
- Did Kanye West Tweet A Photo Of Kim Kardashian Naked, Eating A Banana?! (thegloss.com)
- Kanye West Tweeted Nude Photo Of Kim Kardashian? Nope, It Was Porn Star Amia Miley (inquisitr.com)