Who wants to buy : Michael Jackson’s house for 23.9 million dollars
The house where Michael Jackson died has been put up for sale again at 23.9 million dollars.
The mansion, which was being rented for 100,000 dollars-a-month by the late pop legend, has been on and off the market for years.
However, it is believed to have remained empty since the superstar’s death in June 2009.
A “major celebrity” is due to look around the property, TMZ.com reported.
Realtor Mauricio Umansky, the CEO and co-founder of The Agency in Beverly Hills will only show the property to serious buyers who have pre-qualified, which means they have enough money to buy the property.
As well as the expansive grounds and spacious rooms, the mansion boasts a movie theatre and swimming pool.
The asking price for the house, which is owned by Ed Hardy CEO Hubert Guez, has been slashed several times.
It was put up for sale back in 2008 for a whopping 38 million dollars.
He had been living there with his three children, Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket.
- Michael Jackson Death House: Ready for the Grand Tour? (eonline.com)
- Michael Jackson House FOR SALE again… (1015jamz.cbslocal.com)
- The Mansion Where Michael Jackson Died Is For Sale (now100fm.radio.com)
- Michael Jackson estate back on the market (twitchy.com)
- Michael Jackson Estate Back Up for Sale – $23.9 Million (tmz.com)